This is recipe I found on pinterest and decided to try to make it.. It turned out really great!!! It was easy to make. I used a half a rotisserie chicken I bought at the grocery store. Prep time was about 10 minutes. Cook time is about 25 minutes. Cost around $10 dollars.
2 cups shredded chicken
2 cups Monterey jack cheese
2 cups chicken broth
8oz sour cream
4 oz can of chopped green chilies
Corn tortillas ( soft)
3 tsp butter
3 tsp flour
1. Grease 9x 13 pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix chicken and one cup of Monterey jack cheese. ( I added garlic, onion powder, and cilantro to the mixture)
3. Divide chicken mixture into about 8 to ten portions and roll it up in the corn tortillas. Place In the greased pan
1. Melt butter add flour whisk well until smooth. cook one minute.
2. Add 2 cups of chicken broth. Whisk on med heat until thick and bubbling.
3. Take mixture off heat and add chilies and sour cream. Be careful not to bring this mixture to a boil.
4. Pour mixture over the rolled tortillas.
5 sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top
Cook for 22 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Then for 3 minutes broil the top to lightly brown the cheese.